“Exercise any time, any where”. This quote is very powerful and can help you start exercising now. Why wait? Why procrastinate? You can easily put your shoes on and go for a run or a walk for 20 minutes.
Living in the present time is powerful. I recommend you to read a book called The Power of Now from Eckart Tolle to help you realize you can act now and not later or tomorrow. There should be no excuses, don’t listen to your mind, just move, exercise, run, swim, ride your bike or walk now. You won’t regret it. I know most of us don’t have time. But taking 7, 20 or 30 minutes is really manageable even if you have a busy life. Don’t make excuses, turn your thoughts off and be active.
Here are a few ways to convince you to exercise any time, any where. Whether you have a very demanding job, you need to take care of your family, drive your kids to soccer practice, travel frequently for work or any other situation that keep you inactive.
- You can download the app the 7-Minute Workout on your smartphone and exercise for 7 minutes every day.
- Take a 20-minute walk during lunch time, invite your co-workers,
- Run for 30 minutes while your kids attend their practice instead of chatting with other parents,
- Ride your stationarey bike or run on a treadmill at home while you’re watching TV,
- Most hotels have a fitness room or a pool. While traveling, wake up early or skip watching TV in your hotel room at night,
- Invite your colleagues to run or walk with you, even your boss. While walking or jogging, you can do a meeting. You will be more efficient and trust me, your meeting will be more productive, effective and you might be able to solve problems and find great solutions with your colleagues and boss,
- You can grab a skipping rope and jump for 10 minutes,
- Do jumping jacks on your front porch, it only takes 10 minutes.
- Ride your bike or walk to work if that’s possible.
There are plenty of other ways to get active and exercise any time throughout the day. Most companies have installed showers because they realize their teams need to be healthy and need time to exercise.
So, there is really no excuse I can think of now. I would like to get your opinion on the subject, so please comment below.